- An Interesting Story of Three Brothers: wp.me/p1zM4w-n 6 years ago
- On Father’s Day I was thinking about The Moral Imperative to Honor Father and Mother: wp.me/p1zM4w-k 6 years ago
- A very primitive pointer to the Messiah: wp.me/p1zM4w-c 6 years ago
- http://www.middleeastmediagroup.com/email/images/Hebrew-Blessing2.jpg 7 years ago
- Deut22:10-->as ox and donkey plow, donkey sees ox chewing the cud. Where did Ox get a snack?! I want some! - that's cruel for donkey! 7 years ago
See us on Facebook!
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Fifteen months ago my son, Yeshaiah, was born and the first words he heard outside the womb were from my husband; those words were “Shema Israel, Hashem Eloheinu, Hashem Echad!” We knew that above anything, we wanted our son to … Continue reading