- An Interesting Story of Three Brothers: wp.me/p1zM4w-n 6 years ago
- On Father’s Day I was thinking about The Moral Imperative to Honor Father and Mother: wp.me/p1zM4w-k 6 years ago
- A very primitive pointer to the Messiah: wp.me/p1zM4w-c 6 years ago
- http://www.middleeastmediagroup.com/email/images/Hebrew-Blessing2.jpg 7 years ago
- Deut22:10-->as ox and donkey plow, donkey sees ox chewing the cud. Where did Ox get a snack?! I want some! - that's cruel for donkey! 7 years ago
See us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: obey
I find myself often saying short phrases to remind my 2 year old of our expectations. Dr. William Sears suggests using short, rhyming phrases to remind children of family expectations and to avoid lecturing. Redirecting my 2 year old with … Continue reading →