- An Interesting Story of Three Brothers: wp.me/p1zM4w-n 6 years ago
- On Father’s Day I was thinking about The Moral Imperative to Honor Father and Mother: wp.me/p1zM4w-k 6 years ago
- A very primitive pointer to the Messiah: wp.me/p1zM4w-c 6 years ago
- http://www.middleeastmediagroup.com/email/images/Hebrew-Blessing2.jpg 7 years ago
- Deut22:10-->as ox and donkey plow, donkey sees ox chewing the cud. Where did Ox get a snack?! I want some! - that's cruel for donkey! 7 years ago
See us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: parenting
The children of Beit Shalom have been learning some Hebrew words that define various mitzvot and we encourage others to learn these words too! It’s a great way for adults in your community to teach and/or reinforce good character in … Continue reading